Cincinnati Circus Carnival Sideshow
The freakier side of circus, this is the real thing!
Step right up for the weird and the amazing. Unique acts that you’ll see nowhere else! You'll be blown away by the pretty girl that eats live roaches, the fire eater, glass walking, bed of nails, whip cracking, the real electric chair, oddities, and eccentric acts. This campy, funny, and painful show is a real audience pleaser! Includes audience volunteers and surprises and fire!
Colleges, After Proms, Festivals, County Fairs are all perfect venues for our sideshow! Several of the colleges we've performed at have asked us back multiple times by student request. One college has brought us back four times within a two year span! Festivals we've played have recommended us to other festivals. If it helps we can bring our own stage, lighting, tent, and chairs.
Our carnival sideshow is clean, not gross, not risque. We play a family crowd, including audience participation, audience volunteers and stuffed animal giveaways. We get asked to perform at a lot of Renaissance Festivals, and Western Festivals. We're happy to adapt to any theme! Our show delivers a very high production value for the cost and we are willing to perform all day. We are the hardest working performers you'll ever meet and the audience will love us.
We provide it all!
- All Stages Provided By Us
- Tenting & Rigging Done By Us
- We Provide P.A. & Sound System
- Tons Of Audience Participation
- Child Friendly
- Nothing Risque
Sideshow acts include...
- Bed Of Swords
- Electric Chair
- Bed Of Nails
- Glass Walking
- Much More!
Specs and requirements
- Space Requirement:
- 25' x 20' (Optimal)
- 20' x 16' (Minimum)
- Time Requirement:
- 2.5 hour set up
- 60 Minute run time
Cincinnati Circus Sideshow Video & Media Appearances
Great additons for your side show event include....
- Palm Reader
- Fire Performer
- Reptile Petting Zoo
- Ask for Dan Luckett to join your sideshow event!
- Sword Swallower!
- An actual main stage circus act. (Traditionally side shows were a tent next to the main stage. The main stage had all of the acts of beauty and comedy while the side show tent offered the gross and off putting for an additional charge). We do offer a main stage show is is referred to as our “Big Show”, and it’s the perfect complement to our Sideshow.